First Person Stimulator
A downloadable essay collection
Microfiction and essays on videogames futures,
including (non)violence, space, sex, and socialism.
Made for Speculation Jam 2020.
- What if we banned violence altogether?
- What games do we represent ourselves by?
(As imagined to be included on Voyager 5)
- Personal Expression Fund / The Art of Socialism
- Games to play with your Girlfriend, who lives on the Moon
- You Can (Not) Build More Computers
(Making games to run on existing hardware)
- Low-Tech Sim Date RPG
- First Person Stimulator
(Adult games as a mainstream critical genre)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.